Nostalgic Nail Lacquer Rio

Monday, July 10, 2017

Happy Monday Blues! The weather has been warm but its not too hot every day which is good. I had a nice birthday so thank you everyone for the well wishes. As I'm getting older, one of my main things I want to do is travel so I'm going to start planning a trip for next year at least. Anya's, let's see today's polish.

Nostalgic Nail Lacquer Rio has a mix of blue and purple hexagon glitters with small holographic grey glitters in a clear base. I really like the mix of colors and the two different sizes of hexagon glitters in this polish. I found the polish to be very clear base heavy so I really had to apply a thick coat to get a good glitter coverage on the nails. Over than that, application on it was good for me. I did use a little of the dabbing method to get some glitters placed where I wanted it to be on the nails though. This is two coats over Nicole by OPI Alex By The Books.

Nostalgic Nail Lacquer Rio
Nostalgic Nail Lacquer Rio

I love the look of this glitter polish but wished it wasn't so clear base heavy. I think I'll probably try sponging the glitter on next time to avoid the bubbling from happening too. What do you think?

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS